- A comprehensive range of TACTILE ground surface indicators
- Tactile is first and foremost a mobility aid for people of determination.
It was first developed in 1965 and spread rapidly around the world, thus increasing its demand.
Tactile flooring system is a perfect guide for a detectable warning surface and indicators.
- Unitech introduces its Nexus Tactile System which offers a perfect solution for the free movement
of the visually impaired people in both indoor and outdoor environments. Nexus Tactile solution
is available in a wide range of designs, colours and sizes in order to meet the customers’ requirement. It is obtainable in a variety of materials to suit different floor surfaces and areas.
- Nexus Tactile System is easy and quick to install,
thus reducing the installation time and cost. It must
be done correctly in order for the system to work.
Current safety regulations in each country need to be carefully followed,
and seeking advice from local experts is essential in order to determine the most
adequate design for each project.
- Nexus Tactile System products have been tested in accordance with international
safety requirements to ensure maximum compliance with local safety regulations.
Nexus provides a comprehensive range of tactile products including tactile paving,
indicator studs and strips, and accessories. With its experienced and skilled team,
Nexus provides a full service solution from product supply to full installation.